Thursday, March 22, 2012

Booking Through Thursday (March 22)

PhotobucketThis is a weekly meme in which each week the HOST will ask a reading related question and we answer with our thoughts.

This week's question: Ever read a book you thought you could have written better yourself?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Answer:   I think we all have read a book where we thought, Hey I could have wrote that better.
But for me I would never be able to write my own book. Many times I have thought up some awesome idea's in my head but it would be a fail if I actually sat and tried to write it out. I would much rather be on the receiving end of amazingly awesome books!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont forget to leave me your BTT links!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. INteresting answer :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/booking-through-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never have written a book either, but sometimes I have to wonder were the editor was.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...