Thursday, March 22, 2012

Feature & Follow #5

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week there is a new question to be answered and new bloggers to meet. There is also a featured blog every week so you never know who you will meet! This is a great way to gain new followers and find new bloggers to befriend and talk to. Who knows, you could even be a featured blogger one week!


This week's question: 

What is the longest book you’ve read?

What are your favorite 600+ page reads?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure I've read plenty of books that are 500 pages or over but since this book pops in my mind right now Im gonna pick it.

Narcissus in Chains(Anita Blake Series #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton

Favorites

Hmmmmm, I have many so I'm gonna pick:

The entire Anita Blake Series up to Book #15, the majority of them can be in this, but not all are long.

Pretty much anything from Stephen King, which are for the most part all 500 pages and up. But my all time faves from him is Cujo and Pet Cemetery!

----------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to leave me your FF links!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. It was hard for me to remember my favorite chunky books too, so I just went with a series too. I haven't heard of the Anita Blake series, so going to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I've never read the Anita Blake books. But I've heard great things. I should read them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up the first book in the Anita Blake series, Guilty Pleasures. I can't wait to finally start it.

    New follower!

    Otherwhere.co's Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) just hopping through...Great choices, Stephen King's novels are waaayyyyy long lol!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephen King seems to be on quite a few lists including mine.

    Here's my Follow Friday. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My co-blogger picked an Anita Blake book, too. I don't remember then being that LONG, lol!

    New follower!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Stephen King is a good choice. I like his Dark Tower series, although they're not that long. New follower. Here's mine: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower hopping through! Here is my FF if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...