Thursday, April 12, 2012

Booking Through Thursday (April 12)

This is a weekly meme in which each week the HOST will ask a reading related question and we answer with our thoughts.

This Weeks question asks:
Bookish Sarah asks:
What book took you the longest to read, and do you feel it was the content or just the length that made it so?
--------------------------------------------------------------
The book that took me the longest to read was Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton. Number #14 of the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series. I was reading that book for a month and a book never lasts me that long, lol!! It was a mixture slightly because of the length but mainly because life(work, errand, chores, ect) kept getting in my way.  By the time I finally made time in the evening to read I was falling asleep before I could get through 2 pages, lol!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Dont forget to leave me your BTT links's!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read that one yet, but it seems like a good one in the Anita Blake series :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/booking-through-thursday_12.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...