Monday, April 2, 2012

Musing Monday's (April 2)

Weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.
This week’s musing asks…
Do you belong to any book clubs — face-to-face, or online? If so, how long have you been with the group(s)? If not, why?

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im part of one book club. We all have been together for many years as a forum but just recently back in January we decided to start a book club.

If you would like to check out the forum click  here to visit Sugar & Spice !
Support, friends, laughs, loves, drama free!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to leave me your MM links!!

Thanks for stopping by Intriguing Reads!!! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Great answer! I haven’t joined one, but would love to one of these days, it's always fun talking about the books we love. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/musing-mondays-to-z-challenge-b-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy my "in person" book group. I wonder if I would like an online forum? I'm glad you posted the link, I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...