Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (April 24)

Hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: • Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
When Destiny Knocks   by Heather M. White

"I think your dad is onto us", he whispered. I stepped closer to him. "What makes you say that?" I matched his whisper.
"He showed up at my Dad's house today. It was not a good thing Karlie. He told my dad to keep me away from you."

~Location 687(Kindle Edition)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to leave me your TT links!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. oh I read this one. it's a good book. thanks for stopping by my blog today :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh interesting. I have not heard of this book before. Good teaser. My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, I am intrigued. I wonder why her father doesn't want him anywhere near her.


    Here's mine:
    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...