Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (April 17)

Hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
----------------------------------------------------------
She frowned. "I dont think he knows. I couldnt pin him down. But he says he's developed an instinct with patients like Phillip. He thinks theres something...stirring. He says as soon as he has something concrete, he'll phone me."
-Pg 100(Kindle Edition) 
Pandora's Daughter by Iris Johansen

"Something else I noticed- people keep starring at me. Not because of the new girl status, thats been over for a while. But when I walk into a room, literally everybody is looking at me. And not just at school. They stare when I'm at Target, at BlockBuster, even at the gas station. I'm really starting to creep myself out."
-Location 391 of 1975(Kindle Edition)
When Destiny Knocks by Heather M. White
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont forget to leave me your teaser links!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Both good teasers. The cover for the second one is kind of itneresting. Is that sword in the picture?

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...