Thursday, May 3, 2012

Booking Through Thursday(May 3)


This is a weekly meme in which each week the HOST will ask a reading related question and we answer with our thoughts.

This week's question:
Heidi asks:
Do you have siblings? Do they like to read?




Yes I have 1 younger sister. She is not as passionate or as avid at reading as I am but she does read. I currently have her hooked on the Anita Blake Series. I believe she is on book #13.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and dont forget to leave me your Thursday links!
 

2 comments:

  1. That's great!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun when one of my siblings like something I recommend, well the ones that read. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...