Friday, May 11, 2012

Follow Friday(May 11)

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #96  This meme is hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read!!

Question of the Week:

This Sunday in the U.S. is Mother’s Day, in celebration, what are some of your favorite books with strong mother/child relationships?

 

 

 
The most recent book that I read involving a mother/daughter relationship was Lethal by Sandra Brown. The relationship is phenomenal with how much she protects her daughter and cares for her. Amazing mother/daughter bond!!!

Dont forget to leave me your FF links and thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love Sandra Brown, but I have never read this book!

    New GFC Follower!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation. I don't read enough books with great mother-daughter relationships and I'd like to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your ORIGINAL selection. I'll check it out

    New follower:
    http://michelecozzens.blogspot.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't read this one yet, but it sounds good.

    new follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...