Sunday, May 20, 2012

In My Mailbox (May 20)


Hosted By Kristi @ The Story Siren - this meme is where I feature what I got in my MailBox during the week. This includes Review Copies (ARCS; Galleys - etc) - Things I won - Things I Bought and Things that were Gifted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Books I purchased
Mob Daughter: The Mafia, Sammy "The Bull" Gravano, and Me!Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) 
Mob Daughter by Karen Gravano
Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James

You can find them here on Amazon:


Books I got for Review

Wilde's Fire (Darkness Falls, Book One)
Wilde's Fire(Darkness Falls, Book 1) 

You can find it on Amazon:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...