Thursday, June 7, 2012

Booking Through Thursday(June 7)

btt button This is a weekly meme in which each week the HOST will ask a reading related question and we answer with our thoughts.

Mervih asks: Favorite secondary characters? (Note the plural)

My secondary favorite characters would be....Tristan, in the current book Im reading, he is always there when the main character needs him and he is always positive, witty, and funny! Very comical!

Jean Claude, from the Anita Blake Series, he is cocky, intelligent, smart ass, caring, loving, and comical along with some mystery.

I know I have more secondary characters that are my fave but for right now those are the two that are strongly popping in my head so Ill just use them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Dont forget to leave me your Thursday links!

4 comments:

  1. I also used the first ones that came to mind.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually read the Anita Blake series... but Jean Claude seems like he would add fun to the story c:

    Here's my answer, if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean Claude is an awesome choice. I can't believe I forgot him!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean Claude is definitely an awesome choice, but because you used him, I passed. :)P I sort of had a vampire theme going anyway and I needed to stray from that. haha. You should go peep out mine. <3 Lemme know whatcha think.

    Check out my BTT
    Melissa @Spews of My Views

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...