Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blog Award: One Lovely Blog

 


The picture above means that someone nominated my blog for the Lovely Blog Award!!!**blushes** I would like to thank Mel @ Spews of My Views for nominating me!!! Love her to death and everyone should check out her amazing blog!! *smooches*


Here are the award requirements:
Include the pic in the post
Thank the person who nominated you
Nominate at least 15 other blogs
And give 7 random things about yourself

Blogs I'm Nominating:
As for 15 blog, well Im only nominating my closest blogger friends. I'm not going to bother others by passing it out to random people.

1.Martine @ Uncensored Motherhood
3. Rachel @ Up Your Cupcake
4. Mandi @ Mandi Mania
5. Simone @ Bookworm Babblings
6. Tamaria @ Tamaria Soana



Random Things Bout Me:
1. I am OBSESSED with leopard and zebra print...if my hubby would allow me I would have my walls done in leopard and zebra print.
2. My 7 year old daughter, who is in second grade, has the reading level of an early 4th grader!!! How awesome is that!!! Makes mami proud to know my oldest is following in my footsteps as an avid reader!!
3. My husband is Puerto Rican..many people know he is latin...but they dont know from exactly where!
4. I'm Italian and Cherokee Indian.
5. I speak spanish.
6. I would be lost without my phone...it has my life on it!
7. One day I will own a 69 camaro!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...