Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: Jessica By Laura Deluca


Jessica


  • Print Length: 19 pages
  • Publisher: Pagan Writers Press (October 15, 2012)
  • Author: Laura Deluca
  • Genre: Paranormal/Ghost


Synopsis:
Wilbur was used to going to his college formals alone. He thought the Halloween Ball would be no different. He’s amazed when a beautiful girl in a Victorian costume displays an interest in him and even more amazed to find himself alone with her on one of the campus nature trails.

What Wilbur doesn’t realize is that another woman has her eye on him too. The White Lady returns every Halloween to take revenge on the men of the campus for her brutal murder. She has chosen Wilbur as her next victim.

Buy Link:


My Review:

This is a great short story and perfect for anyone that loves ghost stories. I really thought as I was reading that this book was going to be predictable but boy was I wrong. I was so into this book that even though i was exhausted after working a night shift I could not put it down and kept reading until it was finished. Its that good. Even though its a short story that doesnt stop the author from delivering a detailed story. The characters and surroundings were very vivid and clear that I could close my eyes and see it. Definitely teaches you that not everyone is what they appear to be, you know the "dont judge a book by the cover" type of deal. I had sympathy for Wilbur in the beginning  until while with Jessica he showed his true colors. This book has Karma in it for the group of arrogant men and what they did to Jessica...which Im glad that they got what they deserved for what they did to her. Must read to see what I mean, dont want to spoil.  It is a must read for anyone that loves ghost and paranormal stories.

This book gets 5 stars. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...