Monday, August 5, 2013

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
MusingMondays5• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! 
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Be sure to follow the lovely Should Be Reading to be able to participate in every weeks Musing Monday and to see what others are saying!!!!
**************************************************
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).

^^^^ This is the question I chose for these week.

The most recent book that I bought myself was:
Highland Song (Highland Brides, #5)


I chose this book because the cover attracted me to the book and then after reading the synopsis I was intrigued to read this. From reading the synopsis it seems like this book is set back in the medieval time with castles and kinsmen which I love that era especially when its in a book with romance as the synopsis also leads us to believe. Plus based on the synopsis is also has something to do with Faeries!  Sounds like an all around really good book that Im interested in reading soon!

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥ 
 ♥Please feel free to leave your comments and opinions♥ 
♥I enjoy hearing feedback from my fellow bloggers & readers!♥

2 comments:

  1. That cover is very eye catching. I'm going to have to check this series out.

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an interesting cover. Hope the story lives up to it. Here is my muse: MM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...