Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Literary Addicts Weekly Meme


The theme of this week is -

Here's a great MEME question post Labor day.  What book character would you most like to go on vacation with?  Where would you go?

Join our group HERE to find out next week’s theme!


-----------------------------------------------------------

This is one that I didnt have to think about at all!!!!!!!!!


It would definitely be Adam from the Anna Avery Series by Stephanie Nelson that I would be going on vacation with!!!!

He is such a heart swooner...read the series to find out what I mean! This is how I vision Adam looking like


Who would not want to go on vacation with him!!!!!!!!! So on to where we would go...this one took some thought as there are so many beautiful places i would love to go on vacation but Im picking the Barbados. From what I've seen in pictures and heard it is extremely beautiful! Although lets me honest not much site seeing and tourism would be going on if I was on vacation with Adam!






♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥ 
 ♥Please feel free to leave your comments and opinions♥ 
♥I enjoy hearing feedback from my fellow bloggers & readers!♥

8 comments:

  1. I agree. Adam from that series is very um delicious! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read the series. all i know is thor is HOT!!!!! lol I'm going to have to look into that series!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh damn, he's drool worthy!
    No idea who the character is though lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, no worries. While looking at him I forget everything anyways! HAHA! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Well dang! I would want to vacation with that guy too hehe

    It's awesome to be able to imagine what a character looks like, a good author will describe him/her with great detail from how they look to how they smell, it is these details that you can see them through the pages of their written work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I love when authors really put everything in to their characters. It makes them much more vivid and believable. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...