Friday, January 31, 2014

Centrum Flavor Burst MultiVitamin Gummies Review



*I received these products for testing purposes complimentary Smiley360. This review is 100% my honest and unbiased thoughts and opinions*


I received 20 samples. 10 wild grape and 10 Tropical Fruit.

Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews are a delicious,chewy adult multivitamin. This vitamin has a great tasting outside and a chewy inside. Its a super easy vitamin to make part of your daily routine. They are able to be taken with or without food which makes them an awesome vitamin. 
My husband and I both hate taking vitamins that have to be swallowed. We have also tried other brands that offer gummies and chew, however, disliked the taste of them. We were both pleasantly surprised to try these and their delicious flavor. They taste so good we have to remember they are a vitamin and not candy. Adults need to take four(4) chews daily, which isnt a probably cause like I said they taste like candy! This product gets a 5/5 from me! I will also be buying only this product for our multivitamin! 

Centrum is currently out of free samples but you can save big with this exclusive $2.00 off coupon here





♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
 ♥Please feel free to leave your comments and opinions♥ 
♥I enjoy hearing feedback from my fellow bloggers & readers!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...