Thursday, January 23, 2014

Review~ JollyVoxBox from Influenster





Disclaimer: I received the JollyVoxBox from Influenster for review of the products complimentary from Influenster. All thoughts are my 100% honest and unbiased opinion. 


I recently received the JollyVoxBox from Influenster. I loved all the products and was honored to be chosen for another VoxBox. These voxboxes are amazing and the products that come in them are amazing as well. I have yet to be disappointed with any of the products. Here is my review of each individual product that came in this JollyVoxBox. 


New York Colors HD Eye Color Trio
love New York Colors. They have amazing colors and quality at a fraction of the cost! I got the opportunity to review the New York Color HD Trio in the colors 781 Long Beach Sands. I love using neutral colors that still have shimmer and glam to them. This trio set had shimmer and glam with my neutral and I was very excited to try it out and use it. 

This eye shadow is long lasting and stays vibrant all day. I apply mine in the morning and it lasts all through the day into the night without having to be touched up. The color is vibrant and amazing. It shows up very well. This color trio has a soft and silky texture and applies very nicely and smoothly. It also doesn't leave residue like other eye shadows can. Its dermatologist tested and has antioxidants infused in the eye shadow. It contains green tea extract and Vitamins A and E. Its also fragrance free. So your eyes get some health benefits along with great amazing color. Who can resist that combo!!!! 

I give this eye shadow trio 5/5 and will continue to be using it along with trying out the other HD Trio colors. 



Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer
The intense color of lipstick enhanced with a shine. Lipstick and gloss all in one package.
I received the color Aurora to try. Its a very nice color that compliments my skin very well The applicator is great and covers the lip very well. One application provides vibrant color and shine. It feels great and smooth on the lips with no sticky residue. The color and shine lasts for about 3 hours. The only down fall to this product is if you eat or drink it comes off and has to be re-applied. Besides that I love this product and recommend it. I will also be purchasing other colors of this product. This product gets a 4/5!!!
Puffs To Go
I am a Puffs Lover. Puffs is the only tissue brand that I will use. All the other brands wreak havoc on my kiddos and I noses.
I received Puffs To Go in my JollyVoxBox and was super stoked. The lotion in these left our noses feeling soft and no irritation. I have allergy and sinus problems as well as my kiddos so we use lots of tissues year round. I love that no matter how many tissues we go through in a day our noses are not left raw and in pain. They have just the right amount of lotion in them to help your nose without leaving your skin feeling greasy. I love the convenient to go pack cause its durable and fits anywhere for ease of use to grab them on the go. The tissue itself is very durable also. Most tissues fall apart as soon as you use them, however, Puffs does not. I was super happy to get these in my JollyVoxBox. This product gets a 5/5!
Skinny Cow Candy
I have never tried Skinny Cow products before so I was happy to get the opportunity to try them out. I received the peanut butter filled ones. These were delicious. They have a great mix of chocolate and peanut butter in each individual candy. They are very addicting to where you cant stop eating them. They are also a low calorie but yummy treat to have. You can indulge your cravings for chocolate without taking in all the calories that other chocolates/candy have. They are smooth and creamy and just melt in your mouth. If you want a healthier candy/chocolate then this is the product for you. This product gets a 5/5! 

Mini Ducklings Duct Tape
This product is excellent for repairs, crafts, and projects around the house or projects for the kiddos. It has great performance strength and the adhesion is wonderful. My oldest has decorative duct tape all over her room and walls and it doesn't budge or fall off like other brands we have tried. This product tears easily without curling or getting stuck to itself. It goes on even surfaces as well as uneven surfaces. We also love that their are so many varieties and designs to choose from so that you can let your imagination and creative juices really flow. This product also has a convenient design that is great for adults as well as young children with little hands. This product gets a 5/5! 


♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
 ♥Please feel free to leave your comments and opinions♥
 ♥I enjoy hearing feedback from my fellow bloggers & readers!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...