Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pinch Me Box Review

 Welcome to my Pinchme Box Review!!!

What is PinchMe Box you ask?

PINCHme gives you the unique opportunity to discover new products and try them for free.
It's simple - you choose a product from one of our leading brands, and we then deliver it to your home or workplace for free. But be quick, we’ll reserve the products in your box for a limited time, to ensure that everyone has a chance of receiving the available products. Once you've tried, tasted or touched the exciting products we offer, you can leave your feedback. Start pinching now!!

If this sounds like something you would like to try then sign up for free now at the website!


*I received these three(3) products in my Pinchme Box from Pinchme as free samples. This review is 100% honest and unbiased and are my own thoughts and opinions.*

 
 New Orleans Chili Dark Chocolate Bar
This dark chocolate bar is all natural, no preservatives, and gluten free. This chocolate bar has a warm, zing of hot spice along with the taste of red peppers. High in Vitamins A,C and with potassium that promotes heart health. You get chocolate that has heart health benefits. How awesome is that! 

I love spicy foods but without being too overwhelming. This chocolate bar has the right spice to it. Its not too hot and not lacking either.  The chocolate itself is also creamy and rich. My kiddos even loved it and wanted more. You can taste the cayenne peppers and also taste the cacao. This was my first experience with this product and I loved it! 

Suave Skin Solutions Advanced Therapy
This lotion is dermatologist tested and has enhanced vitamins and glycerin to heal and relieve severely dry skin. It also increases the hydration level to rescue skin from dryness. This lotion goes on smoothly and the skin absorbs it nicely. It has no greasy after effect once applied like most lotions have. This lotion has a nice pleasant smell and isn't overly potent to the nose. My 3 year old daughter and I both suffer from dry skin especially in these winter months. This lotion has done wonders on our skin. My 8 year old daughter has psoriasis and this lotion helps relieve the dryness she gets on her skin associated with psoriasis. We loved this lotion and will always have a bottle stocked up in the house. 

Gevalia Caramel Macchioto
This is the perfect cafe experience in your own home. In two(2) simple steps you get the wonderful foamy latte without leaving your house. The first(1) step is to pour the froth packet in your mug and the second(2) step is to brew your K-cup. Mix them together and TA-DA!!!! Your own latte at home!!! The caramel macchioto has a great rich flavor. It also never has a bitter flavor, which is a plus. This is definitely a nice, rich, smooth flavor that goes down wonderfully. This coffee comes in three(3) flavors that any coffee lover would love! I love how easy and simple it is to mix and I could drink this all day. Another first experience for me with this product and I was not disappointed.



♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥ 
 ♥Please feel free to leave your comments and opinions♥ 
♥I enjoy hearing feedback from my fellow bloggers & readers!♥

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of a lot of subscription boxes, but not this one. I like boxes with food. I will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...