Friday, May 25, 2012

Follow Friday (May 25)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week there is a new question to be answered and new bloggers to meet. There is also a featured blog every week so you never know who you will meet! This is a great way to gain new followers and find new bloggers to befriend and talk to. Who knows, you could even be a featured blogger one week!



Q: Activity! Dream cast your current read.
 
 
The Dream Slayer The Dream Slayer by Jill Cooper
 
I'm only about 70 pages in on this book so Im gonna do the Dream Cast based on the characters that I've met.

 
I would cast Ian Somerhaulder for the role of Damien. Damien is a half demon and is described as being a dreamy brooding dark warrior-ness. He has a strong jaw, a prominent brow, and the most intense eyes. Totally fits Ian!!!!

 
Kate Beckinsale is who I would choose for the role of Natalie. Natalie is shy and lets people walk over her but at the same she kicks ass with paranormal beings and who better to pick then Kate who is amazing at beating paranormal beings! Plus she is gorgeous which I think Natalie is as well!
 
I would pick Paul Walker to play Tristan who is Natalie's best friend. He is always there to help her and stick up for her and is such a sweet heart.

 
I choose Hugh Jackman to play Mark, who is Natalie's Social Studies teacher and her mentor in fighting the paranormal. I choose Hugh because he is knowledgeable in teaching in most of the movies he plays in and Mark is very knowledgeable in teaching Natalie.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Dont forget to leave me your FF links!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great Friday!!

11 comments:

  1. Based solely on your pics, this books sounds excellent!

    Here's my Follow Friday. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like great casting, just stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad :) I'm kinda fond of Ian :)

    See my FF Here
    Tabby @Insightful Minds & IM Design Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. I love Paul Walker!! Old follower!

    My FF

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Ian Somerhalder a few times now. I think we all just want an excuse to look at him more!

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I don't think I've ever seen Hugh Jackman in a movie. He seems like a good guy though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He plays in the Xmen movies. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...