Friday, July 13, 2012

Feature & Follow (July 13)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week there is a new question to be answered and new bloggers to meet. There is also a featured blog every week so you never know who you will meet! This is a great way to gain new followers and find new bloggers to befriend and talk to. Who knows, you could even be a featured blogger one week!







Q: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?



Well ive always loved to read and been reading such a young age but when a few of my friends introduced me to book blogging  i thought it was a fantastic way to read books and write a review on my blog for others to see and share. plus its a great way to share books and reviews. after my first couple book reviews went up on my blog i was addicted. There was no turning back, lol! Now my blog has expanded to not only reviews but tours,memes, and book weeks. plus thanks to my blog and tours i found a whole new genres of awesome books that i normally would not have read on my own. Thanks to my friends for showing me the book blogging world!

---------------------------
Dont forget to leave me your Friday links!!
♥Thanks for stopping by!♥


 

6 comments:

  1. Great answer!! I love find out that there're so many book lovers out here since very few of my friends read a lot lol

    My FF

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very few of my friends read like I do as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice answer! Enjoying this question too!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice answer. (: I'm a new follower!
    Here is my FF :
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html
    Thanks (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...