Thursday, February 6, 2014

Literary Addicts Weekly Meme






The theme of this week is -

Who is your favorite supporting character and why?

Join our group HERE to find out next week’s theme!

---------------------------------

19088258 

Kayla and Ryan's parents are my fave supporting character's in Arranged Love by Lacey Wolfe. Kayla and Ryan are in their 30's and not looking to get serious with anyone. When both their parents decide to set them up it was the best thing ever. If it wasn't for the parents meddling, Kayla and Ryan would never have agreed to "fake" date which then lead into a true romance. 

So huge kuddos to Ryan and Kayla's parents!!!!!

You can check out my full review of this book  HERE


♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥ 
♥Please feel free to leave your comments and opinions♥ 
♥I enjoy hearing feedback from my fellow bloggers & readers!♥

2 comments:

  1. Meddling parents make great supporting characters. Thanks for sharing about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good. I'm going to add it to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...