Friday, August 15, 2014

#FitnessFriday Abs and Triceps

 Welcome to my first fitness routine post!! Lately Ive been getting ideas for my workout from Emily Skye and Chalene Johnson. Recently though I have stumbled upon Natalie Jill and Im really loving her workouts. I love how she thinks outside of the box and posts lots of videos where you can workout at home with no equipment and still get amazing results. I'm a mom of 2 young children and going to the gym is just not in my budget and with two kids I cant focus at a gym even if they provide childcare. I love that the kids can go play in their rooms while I workout or they can join in. I can also go outside and workout while they are riding bikes or playing in the yard. 

Here is my workout for this wonderful Friday! This is a shorter workout, I work out 6 days a week and most of my workouts are 8-10 rounds. However lately my body has been retaliating against it and I have been sore. So I'm going to slow it down a bit on the rounds until my body recovers. Today will just be 3 rounds of everything.

Abs:
-Plank Cross Overs
-Plank Leg Over And Around
-Cross Overs with a Twist
10 reps x 3 rounds

Here is a demonstration of these exercises:
Here



Triceps:
-Tricep Lean Back
-Tricep Sit Throughs
-Crab Crawls
-Tricep Push Ups
-Tricep Shimmies
10 reps x 3 rounds

Here is a demonstration of these exercises:
Here

Enjoy and let me know if you did the workout today!



♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
 ♥Please feel free to leave your comments and opinions♥ 
♥I enjoy hearing feedback from my fellow bloggers & readers!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...