Thursday, August 14, 2014

Welcome to my Fitness Page



 Hey ya'll and welcome to my fitness section on my blog! I always use to be fit and toned throughout high school. Then I got married and was happy so I picked up some weight. Then came baby #1 and I always used the excuse I can't fit exercise in with a baby. Then baby #2 came and I really can't fit exercise in the schedule. Well those were just excuses that I told myself. I got tired of feeling crappy, having no energy, and having the extra fat on my body. I missed how tone and in shape I used to be. I also recently found inspiration and motivation in Emily Skye(Australian model and fitness ambassador) and Chalene Johnson. So now I am back to exercising and decided to share my progress, my workouts, and my love for fitness that I found again here with all my lovely readers!

I will be posting my workouts for the day, my weekly progress pics, any healthy snacks and drinks I find and try, and much more. If your following I am so happy to have you here on my transformation back to a healthier and happier life. 

I'm only in the middle of my third week back at exercising and I already have so much energy and have seen amazing results already. I feel so much better mentally, emotionally, and physically since I have started back at exercising. Its amazing what a workout can do for you!  If you follow me on instagram you have seen my progress after just finishing my second week. Stay tuned to see how it looks at the end of this week. :) 

Check out Emily here:
Check out Chalene here:



♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥ 
 ♥Please feel free to leave your comments and opinions♥
 ♥I enjoy hearing feedback from my fellow bloggers & readers!♥

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this following information's such a great help in my fitness plans and please do some feedback http://tinyurl.com/kl5pfwk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...